Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

I was looking for love in the all the wrong places

All I was doing was checking an email when fate decided to slap me in the face. It spoke to me in hushed whispers and stated, in no uncertain terms, the one I was to marry is here, and our first chance meeting would be via an MSN chat.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
remember me?!
Jace 101 says:
... No.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
:-) heya, im so happy its saturday!?
Jace 101 says:
You sound confused. It's Sunday.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
whats up, I found your username on a hotmail member directory of social sites..not sure which one cause it bundles them all together lol
Jace 101 says:
Your mum is lol.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
im not desperate hehe i just enjoy talking to ppl online :) especially via webcam
Jace 101 says:
You're a desperate whore.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
are you signed up to any dating sites? i met a lot of cool people on adult friend finder, and only weirdos on fling lol
Jace 101 says:
I am going to hunt you down and kill your whole family.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
ya well, i am bored at home...and this usually leads to bad things ;) anytime i take a break from school work i jump online
Jace 101 says:
PRISON BAIT ALERT! PRISON BAIT ALERT!
nikkicaminosewvix says:
well...i am a true "autagonistophiliac" which means I have a fetish for being on camera ;) you can google it if you dont believe me! lol
Jace 101 says:
You make up another word and I will hit you.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
have you ever used HotCam? check it out, my link is http://mustcumsee.tumblr.com/liveits a hotmail adult site that allows us to chat, and even go live like skype
Jace 101 says:
I just killed your whole family, I hope you're happy.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
go there and my video will load, just click the "Accept Invite" button on the bottom left and it'll connect us..if your camera shy you dont have to show yourself, I'M the one with the fetish remember LOL
Jace 101 says:
I have a taste for blood now.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
im always either on the phone or online, im a chat addict lol...i dont normally give my number out but if you meet me in the chat and I get comfortable with you we can talk on the phone
Jace 101 says:
Why the hell would I do that? That's like going in reverse. And also your family is still dead.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
my number is 206-222-1648...my phone is dead, so give it a few minutes to charge, and please dont go give that out! hehe...come talk to me over on the chat site
Jace 101 says:
But you said you'd give me the number after? You're confusing me!
nikkicaminosewvix says:
its free, they ask for info for age verification...im sure i'll keep you entertained though ;)
Jace 101 says:
I'm 8.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
i love the site cause its streams fast in real-time sorta like a skype, fill out your info, its only for age verification :) k?
Jace 101 says:
I said I'm 8.
nikkicaminosewvix says:
i use this site to play on cause i don't want to be recorded, just watched!...this site doesn't allow people to record my cam :) just click the "Accept Invite" button on the left of the page and we'll be able to have a live chat
Jace 101 says:
Do you love me?
nikkicaminosewvix says:
http://mustcumsee.tumblr.com/live
Jace 101 says:
DO YOU LOVE ME?!
nikkicaminosewvix says:
credit card is just to verify your age, it's free thru my cam session invite since I'm a premium member
Jace 101 says:
I WILL NOT PAY FOR LOVE!
The pain still burns deep within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment